Finally.....Halloween Pictures

Joey is my taste tester...he gets really into it!!! We made a couple different fun halloween treats the week before Halloween...Joey and Lily both love to help me bake (and eat it!)

This is Lily and Joey before going to trunk-or-treat at our ward...it was a nice night outside and they didn't even need their jackets and they got tons of candy and had a great time.


We spent Halloween weekend down in Cedar Grove and went to my parent's trunk-or-treat too!...we hit as many places as we could!



The next day on Halloween we went trick-or-treating with my dad in Cedar Grove...Every year Lily gets to ride in the wagon, the lucky bum!... I wasn't planning on going along this year, but I couldn't resist. I love going trick-or-treating... the only shoes I brought with me were heels, so after two hours of trick-or-treating I had major blisters and then I got to ride in the wagon with Lily...after getting a piggy-back from Adam for about 5 blocks!(but sadly enough we didn't get any pictures!!)








Comments

I love those costumes! Did they get a lot of candy? And I really wish there was a picture of you in the wagon, lol!
Cathie K. said…
These pictures are adorable. That was a fun weekend, wasn't it? I have the cutest grandchildren in the world...that's because I have the most beautiful children in the world!!!

Popular posts from this blog

back by popular demand! :)

Another dress for Lily

Lily's new princess dress