Lily's 4th Birthday Party!!



THE CAKE...


I made this cake for Lily...she requested a rainbow cake with pink frosting and we put princess candles on it.


THE GUESTS....


Lots of fun with Auntie Heidi and Lara...they came for the weekend!




Lily with her grandmas (mimi and amma)...and, of course, Lara :)



THE FUN STUFF....


A princess tea party with the Princesses...and Prince Adam. We also did a princess treasure hunt, played pass the parcel and played hide the comb.



THE PRESENTS....

A 'swivel hoop' as Lily calls it from Mimi and Doc...She wanted this soooo bad and is getting really good at it!...she keeps practicing (and so does Joey :))


A Belle dress from Amma and Bumpa...she put it on right away and has worn it ever since! Now she has Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Tinkerbelle and Belle dresses to dress up in!



All the aunts and Uncles got Lily this shirt and a very beautiful Tinkerbell book...Lily and Lara as twins!!


This picture was taken a few weeks earlier, but I wanted to put it in with her other present pictures...Bumpa couldn't wait until her b-day to give her his present! He got her a left-handed baseball glove and a pink ball, which she absolutely loves... Joey, of course, loves it, too, but whenever he throws the ball I duck and cover. Adam and Lily play catch a lot and she's getting really good.


'WHERE'S JOEY?' YOU ASK....


He's back!!...Here's Joey!....Joey was unable to attend the birthday party as it was his naptime. We were able to play all the games and open presents without him getting into everything!!...doesn't he look sad that he missed everything?








Comments

Way cute pictures! Looks like lots of fun, and that cake looks really good! Almost as good as a cheesecake...oh how I wish someone would make me a cheesecake for my birthday....
Heidi said…
Hey Miss Greta. How the freak did you get your comments to pop to the side???? I've shared my secrets, now you must share yours.

PS I love the pictures! And we loved the party too. Thanks for inviting us!
Jacque said…
greta, lily is just precious! you look beautiful, too!

looks like such a great party! i'm getting ready to plan cohen's 4th, too. nervous about it as he wants to invite friends this year! aaahh! wish me luck! ;)
Heidi said…
Lily is gorgeous! I just threw a princess party for my little Brinly. If only we lived close. I just know they would get along perfectly.

I love the picture of you and lily together. Way to go on the cake....TALENT! It is so fun to see your mom and Heidi in on the adventures as well. I also, just have to laugh that Heidi still has a love of the word FREAK! (hee hee)

Happy Birthday Lily, from your other Aunt Heidi who you don't know, but who thinks you are beautiful!
M and D said…
Hey Greta, I hope you don't mind me making a comment on your blog. Heidi has you on hers and I thought I would drop a line and tell you how cute I think your blog name is! Really its awesome!

Also I thought it was funny that Lilly wanted a rainbow cake. That is what Ellie wanted last year too, and I made it a lot harder for myself. What cute pictures. Hope all is well...
Deb Mills

Popular posts from this blog

back by popular demand! :)

Another dress for Lily

Lily's new princess dress