we've been getting ready for Christmas a little early...




We started putting our lights up outside a good three weeks before Thanksgiving this year! It was so nice outside I couldn't resist...even though I had pumpkins outside too for Halloween and Thanksgiving! (I didn't turn the lights on right away though) We got our tree up and house decorated a few days BEFORE, yes before, Thanksgiving (with a few stragler Thanksgiving art projects done by Lily up around the house)...and the kids have been wearing Christmas clothes to church for the past few weeks too!... We love the season and want to make it last!!!

Comments

I love their outfits. :) I'll bet everything looks great all decorated at your house, especially with all the new furniture!
Hailey Jones said…
oh my little krehb babies. how could they get any cuter.

thanks for the recipe. lovely. have not made it yet. but maybe tonight. i crave those yams daily.

how are you?
oh how glad i am that you finally have a blog.

keep updating please.

nicandhailey.blogpot.com
Cathie K. said…
Make this season last...ahh...music to my ears. :)

Love the photos of the kids...I particuliarly liked Joey's hat. :)
Heidi said…
Oh...my...gosh. Joey is to die for. Absolutely to die for. Could that kid get any cuter???
Heidi said…
I love Christmas too! I am so glad you just went for it! I love those outfits. You kids are breath taking! I love that hat! So darling. I hope you are having such a fun Christmas season so far.
Unknown said…
Dang, G, you're HOT! I'm too lucky. . . :)

Popular posts from this blog

back by popular demand! :)

Another dress for Lily

Lily's new princess dress