back by popular demand! :)



It's been a while since I've written...sorry for the blog slacking (is that the technical term??)  I've been wanting to write for a while, but I've had severe case of blog-writers-block!  I'm just going to try and push through it though, thanks to all my supporters out there who have encouraged me (you know who you are!! :) )
Lily is so excited to wear all her new clothes she got from Auntie Heidi...Heidi picked up some amazing deals at the Children's Place outlet in WI Dells and Lily got about 5 new dresses and she changes outfits about 5 times a day so she can wear everything!  This is a picture of her modeling one of her dresses and showing off her artwork. You can see she really loves the dress...
Speaking of artwork, while Lily was painting she said "I am an artist just like Auntie Chrissy!"  Watchout Chrissy, there might be some competition coming! :)
Anyway, I will try and do better with updating...I promise!  Check back often!!

Comments

Brittany Klumb said…
Great blog post. It's nice to hear from you, or err.. read from you?! I love Lily's side pony, it goes great with the dress.
Also, I toally need some more art work now that we are getting a few more rooms together. I might have to be commisioning Lily for a job or two. (at least till we get Chrissy hand back)
Heidi said…
YAY...a new post!!!!!

I am so excited that Lily likes all her new dresses! Which one is her favorite?

She's adorable, as always!
Great post!!! Love, love, love the dress! And the artwork! Tell Lil that I am looking for an apprentice...
M and D said…
Oh my goodness the dress is even cuter on!! I am so excited for the girls to wear theirs. Their dresses however are being saved for the 4th of July. We have a fun tradition that every fourth they get cute matching dresses. Great post, and a beautiful little girl!!
Cathie K. said…
I'm so excited to read a new post from you. I love the picture you posted. The dresses ARE adorable, and Lily does have the makings of an artist. Maybe she could paint me a black and gold picture for my black and gold bedroom. :)

Keep up the good work!!!
Hailey Jones said…
so grateful for your blog.
and lily.
for being so so so cute.
miss you guys.
Heidi said…
Oh Greta she is such a little beauty and a little picaso at that. Don't you just love Children's Place deals? There is truly nothing better. So glad you're back! So fun to hear from you.
Heidi said…
When the freak are you going to post again????
Love,
Your Stalky Sister H.

Popular posts from this blog

Another dress for Lily

Lily's new princess dress