fun stuff with Lily's hair

I found a new favorite blog!...it shows all sorts of fun hairstyles to do for girls and so I had to try some of them out... It's been a lot of fun and Lily loves getting her hair done up in new styles.

hairstyle #1
Lily and Adam went out to dinner and then came to my symphony concert on a 'date night' and she was excited to get all dressed up for it and I wanted to do her hair special for the night.








hairstyle #2
My mom and I took Lily to Disney Princesses on Ice and I found this hairstyle that is fit for a princess!







hairstyle #3
I actually made Lily a few minutes late for school today by trying this hair-do....oops!... Anyway, this actually is a pretty quick hairsyle...The other two styles took quite a bit of time.



Comments

Cathie K. said…
Way to go, Greta. Great pictures!'
I'm glad I had a chance to see the different hair styles. Late for school? Yarps!
I love these pictures, I especially like the princess hair with the ribbon. So pretty!!
jen said…
super super cute!! love it!
Heidi said…
Wow. Wow. Wow. That's really all I have to say. Wow. I am intimidated just looking, but I always am trying to find ways to mix it up with Brin's hair. I am going to have to try this out. Really Wow Greta.
Heidi said…
Nicely done, Greta. I saw the video tutorial on the second one with the braided headband, and I'm saving that for Lara's dance recital in the spring. I love it!! Good Work and thanks for the hot tip!
Brittany Klumb said…
very nice! wow! so pretty, what a lucky little lady.

Popular posts from this blog

back by popular demand! :)

Another dress for Lily

Lily's new princess dress