Lily's new princess dress

Anyone who knows Lily, knows that she LOVES LOVES LOVES princesses. Did I mention how much she loves them? Anyway, we were at Hobby Lobby and she found this adorable purple princess fabric, and immediately loved it and wanted it!...I wasn't sure if I'd actually be able to make anything out of it, because I really am not the best sewer (is that actually a word?) in the world. But I found some cute dresses on-line (they're called pillow case dresses), and I thought I might be able to do it... It was so easy, and once we added the princess ribbon as the belt it was complete! Lily was more than happy to model the dress, so here it is!!

Comments

Ashli Miller said…
I thought you said you couldn't sew! It looks adorable. I can't wait to see it in person some time.
Amy said…
You are such a great mommy! The dress looks great and Lily seems to love it. Has she worn it everyday since you made it?
Cathie K. said…
Greta, this is just adorable and Lily looks beautiful!!!!! I love it!
Way to go!!!! Will you make me a dress?
Haha, I love that you think you can't sew. This dress is amazing! I can't even sew a button. Seriously, a button. I love it!!!
Hailey Jones said…
Greta.
You are seriously one of the greatest of greats. And I love the princess dress.
Thanks for always making my day so great when you leave the CUTEST comments on my blog.
How are things?
I MISS YOU!
Heidi said…
Super cute, Greta! Maybe you can make one for Molly in a few years!
:-)
Kate said…
Lil is a doll! And I am loving Joey's haircut. Hope you guys are well... we miss you all :)
Brittany Klumb said…
yeah I’m with Chrissy, I can’t even sew a button. Sewing is defiantly a talent you have. You did a fabulous Job! SO cute!

Popular posts from this blog

back by popular demand! :)

Another dress for Lily