When the girls are away. . .

. . . the boys will miss them TERRIBLY!!! (or "the boys will play". . . both apply)

So Greta and Lily headed up to Rochester for a few days and, somehow, Greta trusted me enough to leave Joey in my care (I won't mention how many times she told me to not let him run in the street, not let him go down the big slide at the park (which he did. . . don't tell Greta), or not to leave him in the bathtub when I'm not in the bathroom). Anyhow, Joey ended up surviving the ordeal, and we had a great time.

I must first throw a shout-out to Roger (Doc) and my mom (Amma) for watching Joey on Monday and Tuesday while I was at work. Joey absolutely loved spending the day with them (and I hope they enjoyed it half as much). I was able to spend some good guy-time with him in the evenings, and we made the most of it. On Monday night we took a nice, long walk, and we ended the evening at the park. Here's a quick picture of him playing with the fire engine, arguably his favorite park equipment.


Ahhh. . . isn't he precious?

Needless to say, we had a great time, but we were more than ready to get our girls back. We were happy to hear that the girls had a great time in Rochester. Chrissy and Jeff, as always, were excellent hosts, and I, for one, am a little jealous that I didn't get to go along. I guess we'll just have to make another trip in the near future (get ready, Meeusens).

On another note, yes, this is my first post on this blog. Greta says she has a case of writer's block, so hopefully she'll be back blogging soon or else you will have to deal with more posts from yours truly. I would recommend gently prodding her to get back to her blogging ways as soon as possible.

Adam, signing off. . .

Comments

jen said…
I was all kinds of excited when a new post showed up from Ms. Greta - only to be greatly disappointed that it was only Adam - I kid I kid - but I can't wait to hear what everyone has been up to!
Yay!!! A new post! Love they joey pic, and I love hearing what the Krehbiel's are up to...keep the posts coming, you guys!! and Greta...you can always blog about lil and joeyisms..."mo dono?"
Heidi said…
Yay for a Krehbiel post! I love the picture of Joey at the park. Next you need to post a picture of him signing "Mo Fruit Leather?"
Cathie K. said…
Hey, Adam. Great post. Glad to see the Krehbiel writing back on its feet again. Keep on writing and we'll keep on reading!!!!
Brittany Klumb said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany Klumb said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
M and D said…
Hey Greta, I am not blog stalking...okay I am a little:). I just would LOVE to hear what is new with you! More posts please! Give hugs to your cute little ones. I hope we can see each other soon. Lots of hugs your way...Deb

Popular posts from this blog

back by popular demand! :)

Another dress for Lily

Lily's new princess dress