brrrrr...



It has been quite chilly out lately, and we've had to get all those warm clothes back out. I came across this blue jacket for Joey, and it used to be Adam's when he was a little boy!! Joey is almost too big for it already, but hopefully we can squeeze him into it (and the hat) for the next month or so... I went shopping with my friend Ashli a few weeks ago and picked up this hat for Lily. When I got home and gave it to her, she wasn't quite sure about it, but as soon as I told her Ashli helped picked it out and loved it, she has wanted to wear it outside all the time!...I guess she's still not so sure about my taste! She is my voice of fashion, and she will definitely let me know if she doesn't like something I am wearing or something I pick out for her to wear. Along that same line, she lets me know if she doesn't like my hair on a particular day too!! Isn't it nice?...I never have to wonder.




Comments

Ashli Miller said…
I'm so glad you have a blog now! And I'm famous, thanks for the shout-out. Oh, and that blue jacket is so cute!
I love them all bundled up in their little hats! Too cute.
Cathie K. said…
Hi Greta

nice blogging. :) Heidi just walked me through writing comments. I was writing them but no one was getting them anyway, you do a really nice job here.
L.M.

Popular posts from this blog

back by popular demand! :)

Another dress for Lily

The Krehbiel gals invade Rochester!