Adam's Back!

Adam just got back this morning from yet another LONG trip to Brazil and Chile. Everybody is excited when he comes back...it's always fun to have him back, but the question is...What did he bring us???? Almost every trip he takes to Brazil, brings me a new pair of shoes, and he has gotten soo good at picking out shoes for me.... He didn't let me down this time, and I have another very very cool pair of shoes! He usually brings Lily back some chocolate kitty tongues (not really, that's just the name) and Joey gets some bites of Adam's left over candy from the airplane ride. :)

Things happen fast around here...almost everytime Adam leaves for a trip, Joey or Lily have some sort of major milestone. This time I cut bangs on Lily for the first time!! Lily loves getting her hair cut and so it actually took three separate days worth of cutting her hair to get them how they are now....she keeps wanting to cut more off so she can get her hair done, but I have to put the stop on it before there are no bangs!! She looks adorable with them and tells me all the time how much she loes having bangs!!...as for Joey....he gave me a scare yesterday when he fell and hit his chin on the coffee table and was bleeding inside his mouth for a very long time...no worries though, just one of the many many cuts and bruises he has acquired during his first year! He usually says mama and dada but this week he also said 'Juice' and 'All done'!

Comments

I can't believe that Joey's talking so much, and I love Lilster's new bangs...so cute!!
Heidi said…
I love the shoes. That's some fine photography Greta and Adam! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

back by popular demand! :)

Another dress for Lily

The Krehbiel gals invade Rochester!